Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Processing the negative

It's been a week to where every night it just seems more bizarre than the night before.  Like many of you, I have stressful job.  Hearing good news about Kristen is one of the activities I use to decompress.  This past week it hasn't been such a good stress reliever.   I am sure everyone is tired about the leaks.   And talking about the leaks.   I was really pissed off a day ago.  But what can I do about it?    This blog is to record my thoughts on Kristen.    If people read that's a bonus. 

Kristen did nothing to deserve this and I hope her spirits can get past it, soon.

I hope she enjoys her 21st birthday.  It's the last one many of us look forward to.  I am really appreciative of the sites that had the Covenant House campaign for Kristen's BD.   You know this will cheer her up.   I made a second contribution today.  But honestly, it was about making myself feel better.   I feel guilty when stuff happens to her.   I know intellectually it's not my fault but I have a hard time accepting it.

I spend about 30 to 45 minutes a day on Twitter.  It was more like once a week before this blog was stumbled upon by Tweeters last summer.   I have had the account since they opened shop but have not become completely comfortable with the instant nature of it.  I enjoy reading Tweets of a few people in regards to Kristen and all that surrounds her.  There are about 20 of you, actually, that I look for to dispel rumors or just give me a rundown of the days events.   And there are two or three sites I check. 

My current favorite Tweeter is @victoria1985.  I have no idea if she reads this but she is like a Twitter detective.   Awesome AVI, too.

So besides the leaks, lots of FOS stories, too.   Earlier tonight I saw the editorial comment from Elle US.   If you consider that someone who only knows ten percent of the facts, hasn't seen the pictures and occurrences that have made it beyond obvious for those that have, then combine that with R/K's decision for privacy and the writers desire to appear hip, then it's no surprise he/she would write that.   I am not excusing the rudeness of it,  I am just not surprised.    I also think R/K wish people would draw a conclusion (one or the other) so they could  be off everyone's radar.  Who could blame them?

I have only touched on a fraction of the last week.   Other very annoying discussions have taken place.  Most of it is due to immaturity.   When some "news" or rumors starts, it's not Kristen or Robert's fault.  To say I am done with her or him because of this story is pure childishness.  

I have cleaned the negative out of my system now.

Happy birthday, Kristen.  You are perhaps the most fascinating woman alive today.  Your beauty, talent, and character  make you the perfect woman.  Please don't ever change.

5 comments:

  1. My friend, you have just written the 26 most accurate words that will be posted this year -
    "Happy birthday, Kristen. You are perhaps the most fascinating woman alive today. Your beauty, talent, and character make you the perfect woman. Please don't ever change."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog. Most of the sentiments expressed reflect my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Just to let you know that I always look forward to your post....... great writing on the gal we adore. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaaan!! Where are you? We are in need of a new post! :-) love, A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya. When I post an update it will probably be on a slow news day so hopefully the timing will be good. I have experienced the major events of the past couple of days and it's all good. I haven't figured out what I want to say yet & RL keeps getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete